Friday, April 09, 2021

 

Haiku Friday: Clothes we miss

 




Aren't there some clothes you just wish would last forever? I tend to actually do keep some clothes forever, but most of them do wear out, get lost, or maybe migrate to the back of the closet.

Maybe it's a dress or shirt you loved, or the perfect swimsuit (I know that I still miss my perfect Adidas beach shorts). Or perhaps it is is a whole bygone genre of fashion that miss. No matter- just give us a haiku!

Here, I will go first (reminiscing on a favorite in the picture above):

Old green/red sweater
I loved you to death (though
Some moths sped demise).

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!

Comments:
Where is that t-shirt?
The one from the best concert
I loved its smell.
 
Mother-in-law’s gift
A ski sweater from Denmark
Wore it fifty years
 
Handmade by Mom, my
dress shows costumes of the world.
Age 6. It’s smashing.

 
"It's All A Bunch Of
Tree Hugging Hippie Crap" shirt
Featuring Cartman
 
Brown Cardigan
Assistant kept "borrowing"
It slowly became hers
 
Those olde cargo shorts,
Everyday pandemic,
Need throwing away.
 
9 years old, rockin'
my yellow snail skirt at the
science fair. So cool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#