Saturday, May 03, 2014

 

Last week, and next week, in the news!


I forgot to post this, but I had a piece up on the Huffington Post this week, titled Jesus Loves Me, But I'm Not Sure He Likes Me Very Much.  It's a little confession, really.  And I also got to talk about Pontius Pilate over at Al-Jazeera.

Coming up on Monday, I have an op-ed in the New York Times.   It's a policy piece, about the next important reform in narcotics sentencing.  I'm kind of geeked up about that-- I have always wanted to place a piece there, in part because it has been the paper I read every day for most of my adult life.  More than that, though, I am just trying to emulate one of my real heroes, Bob Darden, who genuinely changed the world by writing a piece in the Times.  If I can be even a little bit like Bob Darden, I'm doing pretty well...

Comments:
Amen to that!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#