Wednesday, March 20, 2013

 

Back to Minnesota...


Today I am on my way back to the land of dancing rodents, Minnesota.  (albeit, rodents who know how to do their own laundry and can put together a pretty great music video.).

It has been a remarkable few days back in Williamsburg, and I am at a loss to really describe it all.  Yesterday, I had the opportunity to speak to Dr. Joanne Braxton's upper-level non-fiction writing class. I'm a little surprised by this, but I spoke for nearly three hours.  I know-- that's Baptist-preacher-on-a-bender territory, right?!?

It went so fast though-- in part because of the input and help of the students, and in part because of the inspiration of having both Prof. Braxton and Prof. George Greenia there for my talk.  

I have a lot to digest and brood over regarding this trip-- it was deep and real and powerful, all of it.  

Meanwhile, though... dance, Goldy Gopher, dance!

Comments:
It's wonderful to hear how your trip rejuvenated your spirit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#