Monday, October 05, 2009

 

Apology Monday


Somehow, it seems to be in the spirit of Monday to issue apologies. I will offer some here, and invite you to add your own apologies in the comment section:

1) To the several people who thought that my Saturday post about cat ladies was "about them," I apologize. There is a big difference between having two or three cats and actually being a crazy cat lady.

2) To Scott ("Spot") Davis and Craig: I apologize for not having previously offered to let you author a Sunday Reflection, and I do so now, an offer left open to a time when you have the time and inclination.

3) To the lady in the 2003 Honda Civic who waved at me because I was singing in my car: I apologize for looking ashamed instead of waving back, and for then cutting you off at Franklin Ave.

4) To America's lap dogs: I apologize for any untoward comments I may have made before I became aware of your many talents.

Comments:
I would like to apologize to everyone who ate the applewood bacon at TFI Friday's this past weekend. My bad.
 
I would like to apologize to Vince for making fun of him in these articles (July 19-22, 2009). He was truly trying to inform the public of the great deals available on bootlegged Chinese cable television, but I shot him down. Hear me out, Vince, I am sorry. Maybe I'll even buy some Cheap Hi Definitions Porgammings.
 
If you are apologizing to me I don't know why. Have a great week and keep singing in your car.
 
Why aren't you apologizing to me for that time you said I would never make it as a lawyer and should quit after the quarter ends? Oh, wait, that was Trail. Sorry.
 
I'm sure you'd lose readers if you let me say anything on your blog outside of the comments sections. But if you have something you'd like me to write about, I'd be happy to do it. Let me know.
 
I would like to apologize to all my friends, especially William of Occam association, with whom I have not kept in touch with over the years. I am, at best, a poor letter writer.

Also, I would like to apologize to all in my life, some whom I know well, and others perhaps not so well, to whom I have been unkind. I'll save the specifics for face to face. A good friend reminded me once that the times in his life in which he chose kindness he never regretted. It is a great lesson.
 
I just apologized to the person I needed to the most. I hope it is accepted.
 
Craig, why do you say that?
 
Swissgirl, I only say that because of the lack of success I had with my own blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#