Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 

Razor Year in Review


I'm a little worried when it appears that the Razor is someone's primary source for news, but that seems to be the case now and then. I suppose it is more dependable than, say, The Weather Channel. Of course, the Razor spans topics far beyond the news, such as pandas and recipes.

Here are Razor posts of the past year which I most enjoyed writing:

1) Leaf
2) Argbf for President (if only for Lane's comment, "Don't blame me, I voted for Argbf")
3) The Caucus
4) Bullwinkle on the election
5) The original bailout rant

6) Unitarian Kitchen Dancing
7) The GM rant (with responses from GM execs)
8) The big day

9) The Olympic Mascot has a gun!
10) Vermont's nuclear reactor is made of... wood

Comments:
How many other blogs discussed Retcin this year?
 
I find the Weather Channel a very reliable source for news.
Jim Cantori rocks!
Especially during hurricanes!

Happy New Year!!!
 
Seriously, High Water Rescue and Unidentified Female didn't make the cut?

Mrs. CL

Happy 09!
 
Here is another good news source and year-end summary, sent to me (because I'm too square to find it myself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWiXy55OHyY
 
Les francaises, ils sont tres decu que le Rasoir ne les comprennent pas dans cette liste . . . c'est dommage . . .
 
I agree, unidentified woman should have made the top 10 for 2008.

And maybe the one where Lane and RLL got all kissy face about how they actually agreed on something.
 
I just made 8 gallons of vegetable beef soup.
 
Oui, Swiss Girl! Peut-être la diplomatie du Président Sarkozy et le cessez-le-feu de la Russie et Géorgie ne signifie rien, pour la Razor?

Tyd, votre potage semble délicieux à moi...yum-o!

Bonne annee, y'all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#