Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

Guest Editorial: "Sarah Palin Needs to Get Elected and Move to Washington Right Away!"


By Bullwinkle J. Moose

Me, Rocky, and everybody up here in the Canada/Alaska Semi-Autonomous Region definitely think Sarah Palin should move to Washington and be the Vice President of things. She has a lot of qualifications, and should be able to move there with her husband and many of her friends. Plus, with the changes in the DC gun laws, they can take all of their guns with them! And that would be great.

I know that I don't get to vote, and that maybe I should be upset that Gov. Palin and her whole family would mostly like to shoot me with a gun and then "field dress" me, but I think she should be the vice-president and move to Washington right away. And take her guns.

Plus, isn't she who you want answering that call from some important guy at 3 A.M.?:


Comments:
Betty Rubble...
 
Here's a good question, why isn't there a Betty character in the Flinstone vitamins?
 
There used to be one, but kids hated the "Betty taste."
 
ROTFLMAO

Great way to end the day. This and a little Rachel Maddow at 9:00
 
IP, I thought she was now, after that ad campaign in the 90's? In the book, Value-added Public Relations, by Thomas L. Harris, et. al., the PR Firm in charge of the promo (brought about by the live action movie)Manning, Selvege & Lee reveal that Betty vitamins were nixed for one of two reasons: the Betty mold's waist was thin and the vitamins kept breaking in the packaging, or because manufacturers had a hard time "distinguishing the Betty vitamin from Wilma" (pg 136).

Have you heard of the rock band Betty's Not a Vitamin?

Why do I feel so nerdy after typing this?
Oh yeah, cuz I'm a nerd!
 
Wow, Ginger, that is some obscure stuff! I'm impressed.

If Sarah Palin and McCain get elected, I might just have to move back to Switzerland, or else mute my radio and never watch TV. I don't think I can stand that voice for 4 years and, worse, that simplistic attitude that everything's okay as long as we attack the hell out of anything that moves the wrong way. Brrr . . ...

Apropos of the Moose's editorial, there was a great tongue-in-cheek piece in either Time or Newsweek recently saying that she should be on the Supreme Court . . .
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#