Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

Hey, Chris Fahrenthold-- Don't forget to write!



Another happy graduate yesterday was none other than Chris Fahrenthold, the man who really did change the culture of the law school for the better through blogging. Good writer, sure; but more importantly he was honest about things that too often went undiscussed, and opened up that discussion to a broader audience.


He helped me in my own work, and made it better. He also allowed me to read his works-in-progress, which I thoroughly enjoyed. While it may not be fair to say that he was the Beaker to my Dr. Bunson Honeydew, it may have been close to that. Only without the explosions. Well, except that one time, and that really was Bates' fault.

Oh, yeah-- at his wedding he sang something other than "Feelings."

Comments:
And I love the bitty paisley ameobas on your tie!
 
I think those are paramecium, actually. They have those little feeler things.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#