Friday, August 14, 2026

 

Haiku Friday: Condiments

 

This week's contest is brought to you by Squeeze, the mascot for the Chicago Dogs, a baseball team in the American Association that plays its home games in Rosemont, Illinois. I'm a condiment fan, myself-- I think they are Mayo-k! Let's haiku about that this week (well, condiments themselves, not my affection for them). Here, I will go first:
 
I really hope that
When you give Squeeze a big hug
Mustard goes straight up!
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern and have some fun... 

Comments:
Since it’s Chicago
The mascot won’t be ketchup!
Hot dog sacrilege 🌭
 
Nothing like mayo
and mustard, more than I should:
my guilty pleasures!

 
Mayo and ketchup!
Tastes the best on warm hot dogs
Soft and doughy bun
 
Ketchup and relish
Mixed with mayonnaise makes
A lovely chip dip
 
Mustard and ketchup
peppers, onions, sauerkraut!
maybe relish too
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#