Monday, July 20, 2026
Mmmm... chocolate!
Great work with the haiku this week! It was good to have IPLawGuy back:
Vanilla ice cream
with hot fudge/chocolate sauce
Favorite dessert.
with hot fudge/chocolate sauce
Favorite dessert.
And Christine had not one:
Salted chocolate
chunk shortbread cookies are my
New favorite treat.
chunk shortbread cookies are my
New favorite treat.
But two poems about salt and chocolate!
Salt complementing
Chocolate is a new and
Delicious trend~yum.
Chocolate is a new and
Delicious trend~yum.
I am fond of this anonymous entry:
Oh, Hershey’s cocoa!
I mix you with hot milk and
Throw in marshmallows.
I mix you with hot milk and
Throw in marshmallows.
And Desiree shares my secret treat:
One last treat before
heading to bed— four squares of
Milka with raisins.
heading to bed— four squares of
Milka with raisins.
And finally, the anonymous entry was a bit randy:
Makes love to the tongue
This bit of chocolate joy
While the world goes by.
This bit of chocolate joy
While the world goes by.

