Wednesday, June 19, 2024

 

Oops! A little late...

 Sorry I am a little late with my haiku recap, but there was a good crop this week! We had this from my Mom:

Blue skies and fluffy
white clouds make me think of art
by Rene Magritte.

And this evocative piece from CraigA:

Love watching storm clouds
approach from covered front porch:
rain and lightning dance.

IPLawGuy is a coming to it from a different angle:

Infectious drum sound
Hey, You, Get off of my Cloud
Favorite Stones Song.

Christine has a particular shape in mind:

As I stare skyward
Clouds drift, lazily changing
Shapes. Look it's a dog.

While Desiree's runs a little deeper:

Clouds in the sky made
her sad. Clouds in her coffee
brought enlightenment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#