Friday, March 22, 2024

 

Haiku Friday: Pie!

 

Yesterday I was having a bad day, and my friends brought me this spectacular pie-- and it sure mad things better. So let's haiku about pie this week! [Yes, I know we did pizza last week, which is technically a pie, so if you have a leftover pizza haiku, feel free to use it]
 
Here, I will go first:
 
Lemon Meringue 
Each snowy peak bears my name.
 Nyum nyum nyum nyum nyum!
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:
Graham cracker crust
with a tangy sweet center.
Key lime so yummy!
(Des)
 
Pecan pie the best;
Derby pie with pecan and
Chocolate better!

 
Double R Diner,
Twin Peaks, Agent Dale Cooper
Eats a lot of pie
 
O chicken pot pie!
Your crumbly crust and warm sauce
Perfect comfort food
 
Hubby Dave made an
egg custard pie from scratch. Swoon!
Won me heart, body
 
Kentucky Derby
pie is ooey gooey good
best to add bourbon
 
My Mamaw's lemon
meringue pie lives on in my
mem'ry. Love through pie.
 
I'd eat pie each day,
If only the scale said YES!
But the answer: no.
 
Raspberry Cream Pie
An annual ritual
More custard than fruit
 
The joy of mince meat!
Spicy, sweet, fatty, tangy,
Is misunderstood.
 
The crust is the key
Getting the top on the the fruit
Not easy to do!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#