Monday, February 19, 2024

 

Shirt poems

 You all came through once again, and with a somewhat challenging prompt!

Hey, Medievalist, I think I had this same shirt!:
 
A white Munsingwear
Polo shirt with a penguin
On the pocket. Sweet.
 
And IPLawGuy, I KNOW I had that shirt: 
 
High School outsider
College, got into a frat
Proud to wear blue shirt.

Jill Scoggins, I did not have that one:

Coral t-shirt from
Laurel always reminds me
of the fun we had.

Des, I know what you're talking about:
 
My “I met Little
Sebastian” t-shirt always
brings like- minded friends.
 
Christine, I can see it:
 
Old dress shirt, taken
No different from others
But worn by my Dad.
 
And anonymous, why yes I did!: 

Hey! I know that kid!
Didn't he go to Barnes school?
Very quiet guy.
 
 



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#