Wednesday, February 21, 2024

 

It's my birthday!

 

I have always felt kind of ambivalent about my birthday, since February is objectively the worst month of them all and people tend to be kind of depressed and grumpy. Plus, once you get past 25, there aren't any real benefits that come with the actual birthday.
 
Still... it's better to have them than to not have them! And I have an awful lot to be thankful for, including my friendship with Vern, the start of the fabled stage show "The Big Test."

Comments:
Happy Birthday to you! February bdays are the best (so many ice skating parties as a kid!) Plus, we share our bday month with Lincoln, Darwin, and one of my college roommates! Enjoy your special day!
 
Oops— this is Des
 
I hope you celebrate because everyday shoukd involve some celebration. Happy Birthday to that kid in the flannel shirt on picture day and the one crusading to make his small part of the world a better place.


 
Hip Happy Birthday!
xoxo
 
I always thought February was the BEST month for a birthday. Far enough from Christmas so as not to be a conflict, yet close enough to get all the stuff people forgot to give you for Christmas.

My Mom always made me Valentine cookies to take to school on my birthday. So that was cool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#