Friday, February 23, 2024

 

Haiku Friday: Fad diets!

 

Yesterday IPLawGuy called to confirm some details of our upcoming ski trip. Since he was driving his 1974 Gremlin convertible at a high rate of speed down Virginia's highway 11 near Troutville, it was a little hard to hear him. I told him I was getting ready for the trip by going skiing, and he responded he was getting ready for the trip by going on a fad diet. Apparently, it is called the "Hardee's Diet," where you only eat stuff you can get at a Hardee's restaurant (which was why he was in Troutville, which is far from his home-- he was mixing it up by going to different Hardee's all over his home state of Virginia). 
 
I hope that works out for him! I've never done a fad diet, but I have to say that the "Hardee's Diet" isn't even close to the silliest one I have heard of. That might be the "Grapefruit Diet," where you eat only grapefruit, or perhaps the even stupider "Grape-Nuts Diet." Yuck.
 
Anyways, let's haiku about those this week. Here, I will go first:
 
Seventy Five Hard:
Gallon of water per day?
Hello tinkletown!
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:
Flexitarian,
Mediterranean, DASH,
MIND, Volumetrics

Said to be the best
But really it comes to this:
Eat less and move more


 
Osler diet plan
More "breadolin" did not work
Sticking to ice cream

 
Did Ideal Protein
No carbs, no fat, lost fifty
Not sustainable
 
Follow the five rules.
ALWAYS choose the hard option
75 Hard
 
Fad Diet? Not me!
"RAD DIET" at Canale's
A Roanoke Grill

https://canaleshambbq.com/
 
Taquitos and gin,
Steak, lobster and cold white wine,
Rocky road ice cream.
 
Diets lost on me!
I hate authority, so
Clothes too tight? Eat less.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#