Monday, January 08, 2024

 

So many scary things!

 We had two good ones from Desiree, this:
 
Busy honey bee,
I love your honey but fear
That stinkin’ stinger.

And this:
 
Glenn Youngkin proves that
the rich get richer with tax
loopholes— scary greed.

And two from the good Dr, Daniel Price, starting with this fantastic blast from the past (I'll explain later this week):
 
To think that today's
students might not know that Roy
rules in botany...

And this (which... I'll get around to):
 
Mounting dread when one
hears the loud, cheerful "Quiz Kid,
we have an answer!"

And then Jill Scoggins brought the real fear:
 
Husband: eighty-two.
In good health but I prepare
and fear for his loss.

And finally IPLawGuy, er, sorry, anonymous, is still showing the Youngkin love:

We should all a-fear
The loss of one Glenn Youngkin
Virginia needs him!

Comments:
Um. No. Not me. Youngkin has been neutered. I guess he might run for Senate sometime, but with an all Democratic General Assembly, he's playing pure defense at this point.

He's trying to remain relevant with a proposed deal to move the Washington Capitals and Bullets (hockey and basketball) to Virginia, but I suspect that there will be a LOT more opposition than he thought.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#