Tuesday, January 09, 2024

 

Michigan!

 

For the first time since 1997, Michigan won the national championship in football. I never went to Michigan, but I've been a fan my whole life, and my dad (who also did not go to Michigan) was too. 
 
It was a weird year for Michigan football, marred first by a minor recruiting scandal and then a bigger one about improper scouting to steal signals. But... it's pretty certain that Michigan wouldn't have been able to steal signals against their final (and best) opponents, who they played after the scandal broke: Penn State, Ohio State, Alabama and Washington, all of which were in the top 10. 
 
I'm happy for Michigan. But I'm sad college football season is over.
 
Outside, it is finally snowing.
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#