Monday, January 22, 2024

 

Automobiles

 Haiku traditional embraced nature themes and "cars" was hardly in keeping with that. We got some great entries, though, including this one from Christine that implies she (like IPLawGuy) hopes to create her own convertible by chopping the top off of an EV or Subaru:
 
NC, where I live
The Subaru rules the road
Along with EVs

I long a soft breeze,
The top down, blowing my hair
Along country roads.

Dr. Price got kinda philosophical on us (which is ok):
 
What was the dream car
before there were cars at all?
Were there any dreams?

Jill Scoggins is 100% correct:
 
Jaguar. British class.
Sleek, refined, a bit of snazz.
I could wear it well.

Desiree is, as always, green:
 
Candy apple red
Jeep calls my name but I must
Wait for electric.

But the Medievalist was closest to my own dreams (realized):

Mazda Miata,
Any year, sweet ride, jet black,
It's not practical.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#