Friday, December 08, 2023

 

Haiku Friday: What toy would you want to come to life?

 

Pictured above is Banette, an evil Pokemon who lives in garbage and wants to harm children. In a nutshell, his backstory is that he was thrown out by some kid, and while in the trash this creature decided to (1) continue to live in the trash, and (2) wreak vengeance on children. 
 
I'm pretty sure I do not want this toy to come to life.
 
However, there are plenty of them that might be interesting. Let's haiku about that this week! Here, I will go first:
 
Ggrrrffsss the teddy bear
I wonder what he has seen
Deep under the bed.
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!

Comments:
Spirit animal,
Opus plays tuba, Deathtongue,
Dandelions galore.
 
The Medievalist
 
Can I come over?
Your clothes, hair, shoes and camper!!!!
Playtime with Barbie!
 
Snoopy, I would love
to join your adventures. Can
you come pick me up?

 
Galloping away
on a beautiful Breyer
mare, bows in her mane. (Des)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#