Monday, November 27, 2023

 

On leftovers!

 As usual, Gavin nailed it-- I love this one:
 
Open fridge, I stare.
Must I eat turkey again?
How is it it gone!

CraigA is 100% right on:

T-Day foreshadows
delight of mayo slathered
turkey sandwich … yes!
 
I'm a little worried about IPLawGuy:
 
The red wine bottle
Sits alone, oxidizing
Guess I'd better drink

The Medievalist (apparently in Minnesota) is doing it right:

Christine has a novel plan:
 
A smallish turkey
Yet leftovers overflow
Our over full fridge

First, Bang Bang Turkey...
A bowl of Turkey Pho soup
Classic sandwiches

And what is up with our Glenn Youngkin fan? My hunch is that this is an alter-ego of one of our Virginians....:

I do love stuffing
But nothing is quite as fine
As Glenn Youngkin.

Comments:
Beef roast sandwiches,
Turkey tucked into fridge,
Cranberries galore.
 
NOT this Virginian, Thank you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#