Tuesday, October 31, 2023

 

Happy Halloween!

 



For some people, Halloween is their favorite holiday. I get it-- the opportunity to dress up as something else and go to a party is pretty fun. 
 
These days, I'm a "Gentle Halloween" kind of guy. I really don't go in for anything too scary, since I get enough of that at work. It really takes any kind of fun out of the macabre when your days are filled with unfortunate deaths and deep tragedies.
 
I carved my pumpkin, and it ended up looking more indifferent than sinister. I'm ok with that. Here in Minnesota, it is supposed to snow tomorrow night. As you might expect, kids adjust to that and I've noticed a plethora of costumes that incorporate the need for a warm and fuzzy outer layer. It's a great place to be a bear for Halloween!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#