Wednesday, September 20, 2023

 

My Secret System

 So.... for the past few decades, I have been participating in the Yahoo "College Pick'em" contest, where you choose college football games against the spread each week. And, every year, I use the same system, which is ridiculous.

Right now, my system is working GREAT, though. I am the #1 picker in the "Fans of Baylor" group (notable: close at my heals is someone identified as "First Attempt at This), and #3 in the "Fans from Minnesota" group. And yes, my picks are titled "Barky's Best." Sue me.

So, what is my secret system? I'll tell you: I just always pick the better academic school. And in a year like this when Duke, Texas, UNC and the like exceed expectations, I'm on a roll!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#