Monday, September 25, 2023

 

Angelic haiku

 Oh, such good responses! I loved loved loved this one from Megan Willome:

When I turned to thank
them, they were nowhere. I was
unlost, unafraid.

And I loved CraigA's insight:

Seeking to honor
spirit of lost beloved ones.
Inner voices speak.
 
Jill Scoggins knew what I meant:

When I need it, I
feel my mother’s presence, just
there, everywhere.
 
And so did Christine:
 
Kind word or gesture
There are angels amongst us
Taking many shapes.

Then there was IPLawGuy going where I thought (hoped) he would:

Mike Trout and Rendon
Ohtani too, yet they stink
Baseball Angels, right?
And I have to think about Jon Scheib's some more:

Look for an angel
On the wing of the airplane
None, innocence lost.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#