Friday, August 18, 2023

 

Haiku Friday: Boating

 

Summer is coming to a close, and we haven't talked about boats yet! I'm usually a passenger or pilot of the smallest watercraft: a small sailboat, a canoe, a kayak, or a little fishing boat. They give me everything I need on a venture out onto the lakes we have. But others do it very differently! Let's haiku about all of that this week. Here, I will go first:
 
My sister heads out
Her two boys sit amidship
Waving commences.
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern and have some fun!

Comments:
Cutting through the glass,
we sit on the water, while
paddling at sunset. (Desiree)
 
Our pirogue’s outboard
putt-putts us down the moss-hung
muddy Calcasieu

 

At eighty-six it's
hard to board a boat. I will
accept any help.
 
kayak or canoe
or rowboat sounds wonderful
bigger? Money pit!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
See if I can bounce
the innertube full of kids
so they make a splash!
 
As a teenager
We canoed once each summer
Then to Frankenmouth
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#