Monday, July 24, 2023

 

Megan Willome

 

You can probably already tell by her poems, but frequent Haiku Friday participant Megan Willome os an actual, you know, poet. She's really just one of two poets I know, and I hope you will check out her other work.
 
Which, fortunately, is easy to find! She has her own blog, Poetry for Life, which is part of her website (which is the best personal web site I have ever seen-- lots going on there!).  You can also check out her books, which includes The Joy of Poetry, where I make a brief appearance in the section on bad poetry (really! But it's ok-- read the book and you will see why). 
 
She also writes often at Tweetspeak, where she opines on things like Calvin and Hobbes (so of course I'm hooked).  
 
It's a big interesting world, especially if you know people like Megan!

Comments:
Oh my goodness, Mark, thank you!

Your Haiku Fridays & Mondays are an absolute treat.

 
Wonderful! deserving of those comments.
 
Too cool! Love it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#