Monday, June 26, 2023

 

On Art

 Who knows art quite like Michimom? And she gave us this:
 
Painting of Yolaine,
all the colors of Provence
show her pensive mood.

Megan Willome graced us with one of my favorites (because I would love to see the show):
 
Two friends and forty
painting-poems pairs. Spring fling!
Crossroads Art Show.

As did Desiree:
 
Four bears dance across
the canvas. A children’s book
painted by my son.

The Spanish Medievalist gave us one in, well:
 
Zurburán bodegón
Con cuatro cacharros es
Cuadro perfecto.

IPLawGuy told us a story:
 
Jeu de Paume, Paris
First time I "understood" art
Impression was made!

Or two:

Art that moves- music
Little Richard to Johnny Thunders
My backbone will twitch!!
 
And Christine knew what I was talking about:

Not one favorite
evoking moods, memories,
and special places.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#