Friday, June 02, 2023

 

Haiku Friday: Exams

 

It's that time of year for teachers and professors: grading season. As I have documented here previously, that task got a lot easier for me after I got a sorting hat to do the dirty work. It's kind of annoying the rest of the year, but during grading season it is a lifesaver.
 
But most of us had to deal with exams at some point, so let's haiku about that this week. Here, I will go first:
 
Very worst exam?
Not on paper, or by word
And yet I passed.
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun.
 

Comments:
Plant development.
Mathes final killed my grade.
That was kind of cruel. (Desiree)
 
Authentic work or
ChatGPT? Only the
wise Sorting Hat knows.
 
Economics: My
lone C in college. Went ‘whew,’
was glad to squeak by.

 
Job interview: "Do
you know Excel?" "Yes!" "Good, here's
our test." EPIC FAIL.
 
Essay test: Rene
Descartes. Words flowed through me. Made
magic on paper.
 
I hate exam time,
No, an A on the final
Will not save your grade.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#