Tuesday, June 20, 2023

 

Back to DC!

 

Thursday of this week I'll be in DC to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee on Crime and Federal Government Surveillance to talk about clemency. There will only be three witnesses, so I better be ready! I very much enjoy these discussions, and love the chance to make my case to people who can actually do something about it.

The hearing will be in room 2141 of the Rayburn Building-- the same room where impeachment hearings are held, and pretty much every other House hearing dealing with most of the things I care about. This will be my fourth time testifying in that room, so hopefully I have gotten the hang of it!

Comments:
Good luck Mark. I hope there will be ears to hear and hearts to receive your wisdom on this issue.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#