Tuesday, April 18, 2023

 

Yes... I do eat fast food

 

Not often, but I do eat fast food. As a kid, my favorite was the long-lost Red Barn, where you could get fried chicken in a cardboard barn.  These days, here are my favorites, in order of quality:
 
1.    Culver's
2.    In N' Out Burer
3.    Chipotle
4.    LeeAnn Chin's
5.    Burger King
6.    McDonald's
7.    Taco Bell
....
97.    Popeye's
 
Some of these are regional, of course-- you only find LeeAnn Chin around Minneapolis, and Culver's is a Midwestern chain, while In N' Out is found mostly in California and Texas.    
 
And I know some people love Popeye's, but I'm not in the club. It seems greasy and weird to me, and their fries are like those hot-dog fingers in Everything Everywhere All At Once (which totally creeped me out).
 
Do you agree with my list? 

Comments:
Burger King and Taco Bell get extra credit for “no meat” options
 
Chipotle (veg burrito bowl); Bojangles (breakfast biscuit); Subway (6" BMT); Route55 (burger, shake and tater tots)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#