Monday, April 10, 2023

 

The Good light

 I wanted to go all these places with you all! We had this from Desiree:
 
Sand that looked like cold
snow at noon, warms at dusk
to comforting gold.

And from Jill Scoggins:
 
Words sometimes fail me.
Like when I want to tell you
about that golden light.

It washes over
the beach, just before twilight.
It’s gold in all ways.

It wraps me up in
gold-like air. I feel it so
much more than see it.

These three stanzas don’t
really convey it. Words can’t
capture that treasure.

From the Medievalist:
 
Alhambra Palace,
Watching the end of the day,
Sipping on something.

And Christine:

Crest of the hill, light
mixes with the morning fog
Iridescent joy.

 Unrelatedly, I also had a long message from CraigA about the ECAC winning the Frozen Four, blah blah blah, Colgate, Etc. etc. etc., Gophers suck, etc.  Which was all kind of true.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#