Sunday, March 19, 2023

 

Sunday Reflection: At the Hospital


It wasn't quite the Spring Break I expected.
 
As I wrote about last week, my dad suffered a heart attack a week ago Friday. I went to Detroit and was there until Monday, then went back to Minneapolis for a night, then to Colorado to meet IPLawGuy for a shortened ski trip of two days, and then back to Detroit.  
 
My dad is slowly getting better. It's a time when small moments become very important. And I'm trying to figure out what to make of those small moments. 

Comments:
My experience, FWIW, is to be mindfully present in all those tiny moments as much as you can. They will be powerful memories.

Hoping all is going well with your Dad.
 
I second Jill's comment. Prayers, Mark.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#