Monday, January 23, 2023

 

Sartorial poetry

 Nice job, all! And it was so great to see Sleepy Walleye back here:
 
Kuhl wool pullover
I would wear it ev'ry day
Until the summer

(but my wife won't let me)

And we had two from IPLawGuy. First this:
 
I loved a woman
who loved my sweater. She left
I could not wear it.

Then this:

Favorite blue jeans
Fit just right and they feel good
If I don't eat junk....

And Desiree was all in:
 
Hubby doesn’t like
My 501 baggy jeans.
Comfort wins the day.

Christine's moved me (I knew her dad):

I have some sleep shirts
That once belonged to my Dad
Constant reminder,

And Anonymous knew a thing or two:

Dressing little boys:
Blazer, shirt, tie (pirate), pants
My little fellas!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#