Friday, January 20, 2023

 

Haiku Friday: Your best outfit

 

George Santos may not be a great Congressman, or volleyball player, or, well, it's hard to tell what he has been, but the dude sure can rock the sweater/tie/jacket look! It's good that at least he has a favorite outfit.
 
As has been often noted, I don't care much about clothes, but I do like some things better than others. So let's haiku about sartorial choices this week. Here, I will go first:
 
White shirt, blue coat
Harvard tie (J. Press, Cambridge)
I know-- not my school!
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:
Dressing little boys:
Blazer, shirt, tie (pirate), pants
My little fellas!


 
Kuhl wool pullover
I would wear it ev'ry day
Until the summer

(but my wife won't let me)

 
Favorite blue jeans
Fit just right and they feel good
If I don't eat junk....
 
I loved a woman
who loved my sweater. She left
I could not wear it
 
I have some sleep shirts
That once belonged to my Dad
Constant reminder
 
Hubby doesn’t like
My 501 baggy jeans.
Comfort wins the day. (Desiree)
 
Where is it written
that I can't wear only a
t-shirt all winter

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#