Wednesday, January 11, 2023

 

Drinks

 

This time every year, I think about my relationship with drinking. I'm probably best described as a "slight" drinker-- I have a beer or a glass of wine with dinner sometimes, but very rarely anything more than that. My day is not much different one way or another.  Sometimes I literally have a shot glass of wine.
 
That doesn't mean that my drinking is without dangers. If I'm around people who don't drink, even my one beer is establishing a difference that doesn't need to be there. And even that one beer can become something I get a little too used to. I could see it becoming something that makes a day normal, and probably at times that has been true.

It's worth thinking about...
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#