Tuesday, October 11, 2022

 

Me and Goldy

 


It's taken me a while to warm up to the University of Minnesota. It's not that I have a problem with state schools-- I went to one, after all--but it's just hard to hedge on my lifelong allegiance to the University of Michigan. Yeah, I never attended Michigan. It's just always been my favorite team.

But, Michigan doesn't have a mascot, which is ridiculous. Think of the fun you could have with a vicious wolverine! But, no, they take things too seriously for any such tomfoolery. 

But Goldy Gopher has drawn me in. I trust Goldy. Plus, he's a happy gopher, not a moody violence-prone mammal like Bucky Badger. 

Is this a problem?

Comments:
Are you friend with Goldy on Twitter? You should be!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#