Monday, October 31, 2022

 

IPLawGuy on Fire!

I asked about comics, and we heard from Jill Scoggins, the Medievalist, an anonymous writer,  but mostly we got awesome stuff from IPLawGuy!

There was this from Jill Scoggins:

Moma got my name
from The Jackson Twins. Made me
feel I was special.

And from the Medievalist:

Opus the penguin,
Is living in Bloom County,
And Dandelions.

From an anonymous Susie Derkins:

Bill Watterson saw
My kindergarten picture
I'm Susie Durkins.

And as an adult,
I grew to be Calvin's mom.
My life, in comics.

But mostly, and wonderfully, from IPLawGuy, with this:

Poor Richard Thompson
Wrote the awesome Cul de Sac
Cruel Parkinsons.

And this:

Just because its weird
The Sunday Post now features
of all things, Popeye!

And this:

Michael Doonesbury
Spoke to me: smart buy awkward
Struggling to fit in.

And this:

Zippy the Pinhead
Leapt from National Lampoon
to Washington Post.

And this:

Lampoon's comics
were subersive and naughty
Kids now don't get it


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#