Tuesday, September 06, 2022

 

It's On!

 


It's time for my guilty pleasure: watching college football! And it was kind of a big weekend.

-- My favorite teams all won, which is kind of rare. Michigan beat Colorado State 51-7. Baylor beat a team they shouldn't even be playing, SUNY-Albany (a BCS school, a division below the big cats). Minnesota dismantled New Mexica State, which at least is in Division I-A.  And Northwestern beat Nebraska (an outcome unimaginable not so long ago, but pretty normal these days).

-- I watched the crazy-crazy end of the UNC-Appalachian State game highlighted in the video above, which was time well spent. 

-- On Sunday (Sunday!) there was a doozy in which Florida State beat LSU despite making an incredibly dumb move by calling a pitch to a tailback when they were closing out the game. Here is how that worked out:




Comments:
(Desiree here) And W&M had an epic weekend too!
 
I saw that! And now they are ranked.
 
LSU broke my heart. We are Tiger fans in my house, and the ending of that game was just...so, so sad.

 
JS, Florida State did everything they could to give LSU a chance at the end there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#