Friday, September 23, 2022

 

Haiku Friday: Rides!

 

People around the world (well, except in Detroit) were horrified by the poorly-designed new Giant Slide at Belle Isle in Detroit. And it made me think rides would be a good topic for the Razor!
 
IPLawGuy is kind of an affecionado of amusement part rides, especially those at run-down out of the way places like Nobeilles Gun Range & Amusement Park in Pennsylvania. "I'll be honest," he told me, "the whole thing has come at a cost. I originally had five kids, but... you know. Anyways, they're pretty safe if you follow the rules and are lucky." 
 
So let's haiku about those this week! Here is mine:
 
Bob-Lo Island trip
Went bad on the giant swing;
Date laminated.
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:
Young man, please go on
the roller coaster with my
kids? They held my hands.
 
Better than ring toss
Weird carny game, won the bear
Bonus: a stray child
 
IPLG-- so now you are up one child? I didn't know about this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#