Tuesday, August 23, 2022

 

A crucial question

 


Friends sometimes come to me hoping to have difficult questions resolved here on the Razor: "How do we save democracy?" or "what car should I buy?" or "what would it be like if Eeyore was an RA in a college dorm?"

I usually ignore them. But a few days ago I got a call from IPLawGuy, who was driving down to Ocean City in his unrestored 1972 Dodge Challenger. It was difficult to hear him, since he has "converted" the Challenger to an open-air car by chopping off the roof with a Sawz-All.  

But, I'm pretty sure, what he was asking is this: "Are you supposed to eat Pop-Tarts raw or heat them up somehow?"

It's a good question. What do you think?


Comments:
There is a correct answer: uncooked.
 
I prefer untoasted
 
I will stick by my original answer: "yes."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#