Friday, February 11, 2022

 

Haiku Friday: The Pandemic


 Might it finally be ending? The numbers are going way down--at least in terms of new infections-- and many think we may be at the start of the end. We are all ready for it to be over! It's weird to have this mixture of exhaustion, hope and fear all at once. Let's haiku about that this week. Here, I will go first:
 
Teaching in a mask
Is harder than it might look
(If you could see me).
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:

In pandemic time
I’ve been thankful for a home
with someone I love.
 
The long awaited
Hope that we will recognize
People that we hug
 
I always said I’d
never go without makeup.
Mask said, “Yes you will.”

 
Spring brings allergies,
Or could it be something else?
Test with fingers crossed.
 
It's not over yet
Adapting to new normals
Travel with self test
 
Control group dying,
They won't get vaccinated,
More spring funerals.
 
Maybe soon we will
be able to see if your eyes
are telling the truth



 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#