Sunday, December 26, 2021

 

Sunday Reflection: Boxing Day

 This was a tough Christmas; maybe the toughest I've had. COVID kept my family apart for the second year in a row, and that's a gut punch. And then I messed up on some presents, and feel bad about that. Overall... well, next year should be better. 
 
The fact that this one was so hard is partly a feature of how well I have had things for a long time-- I'm definitely a child of good fortune in many ways.  One of those ways, as many of you know, is to have the parents that I do. One example: what I wrote yesterday was eerily similar to what my dad wrote on his own blog, completely independently. You can read that here (and I hope you will!). I suppose it is pretty clear how influential they have been.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#