Wednesday, December 29, 2021

 

Not a coincidence

 

On Christmas Day, a remarkable thing happened.
 
At breakfast, my dad was reading this blog and looked really surprised. I asked him what was up and he said "I wrote the same thing!"
 
It's true, too. His post for Christmas was almost exactly like mine, even centering on the same Bible passage. You can read it here
 
How did that happen? We didn't know what the other was writing. But... I am his son. And perhaps I learned more than he suspected.

Comments:
Mark
I think that you may have the learning thing backwards. Your mom and I have learned a lot of good stuff from you.
This Christmas the family filled our house with thoughtful conversation and joy. It pays to stick around.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#