Wednesday, December 22, 2021

 

Bears

 

I'll confess this: sometimes I am jealous of bears. The whole hibernating in a cave thing seems like it would really have its advantages, and I am tempted to try it (especially this year). Sure, it will mess up the start of the spring semester, but still...
 
If I have a spirit animal, that's it. And not the fierce I'm-going-to-kill-you bear, but the lying in the sun and then doing some fishing kind of bear. Followed by a nap. 
 
When I see a bear (something that happens now and then in Minnesota, and quite frequently on Baylor's campus, where students used to walk bears around on a leash), I'm always tempted to strike up a conversation. That's probably not the best instinct, but it always seems like they would have something interesting to say. I'm sure they would be much more interesting than a dog, who would probably just be like "I love you sooooo much! When is dinner?"
 
So what's your spirit animal?

Comments:
Giraffe 🦒 of course! Vegetarian with a great kick
 
Meow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#