Saturday, November 13, 2021

 

Ignoring IPLawGuy's Advice...


 
 A few years ago, a producer from a video outfit called "Now This" asked me to do a short Zoom call and explain how federal clemency works. I get that a lot, and I almost always say yes-- I want people to know about this mess. And this one was focusing on a particularly important case, involving a man named John Knock whose sister, Beth Curtis, was a fierce advocate I had come to know because she showed up whenever people gathered to talk about clemency.

I taped the segment between classes on a busy day and didn't think much about it. 

But a lot of other people did. Since then, it has had 1.8 million views. That's a lot of people!

I discovered this yesterday when I looked at the video again. And, of course, I noticed again that in the video like I just woke up. IPLawGuy's comment at the time was "maybe you should comb your hair before these things." He has a point. 

You can see the video here-- I make my appearance about halfway through to the end.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#