Friday, November 19, 2021

 

Haiku Friday: What we are thankful for

 

Thanksgiving is our holiday that most purely is about an idea. And it is a great idea-- that we should pause in gratitude.  There is much to be thankful for, even while recognizing the hardships so many have faced in the past two years.
 
Let's haiku about that this week. Here, I will go first:
 
 I love many things
But one is my vocation
Work renews each day.
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern and have some fun!

Comments:
Woke up this morning
coffee brewing clear blue sky
understanding wife
 
After surprise ride
in an ambulance last spring,
thankful for great health!
 
Thanks for all the fish!
Where did I hear that? And who
Said that, some fat bears?
 
I had given up hope
Then, 3 in two years. MESSY!
But my are GREAT!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#