Monday, September 13, 2021

 

On the Road... with haiku!


 
Excellent work last week! I loved this one from Gavin:

Long Dakota roads
Stretch beyond the horizon
Brother rides shotgun.

And Megan Willome always brings quality (I'm glad you made it to Afton!):

Followed the Razor
all the way to Wyoming
and Afton's elk arch.

Desiree went here:

Drive route 66.
Through pass to Shenandoah
and my happy place.

And Christine was cautious and stayed home:


While others travel
I live vicariously
Through their FB posts.

Comments:
ps - Christine doesn't have much choice living with an immunosuppressed spouse. Christine is going stir crazy.
 
Sorry, Christine! That does sound frustrating...
 
Mark - I long to head down to Florida and take care of our house and visit my Mom but the Delta numbers have been too high. I think I will be able to finally drive down at the beginning of October. Hospitalizations are finally dropping.

Here where we live in NC our numbers have stayed good but our counties reinstituted indoor masking when shit hit the fan in Florida. Our local schools have very few cases since they started 2 weeks ago. Even Duke is keeping their numbers under control.
 
My school has a vaccine mandate AND a mask mandate-- Minnesota is good that way!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#