Friday, September 17, 2021

 

Haiku Friday: Dawn

 


I know that some people are thinking: "Dawn? I'm not awake for that!" But I'll bet that at least once, everyone has been-- and that it was memorable. People who are up at dawn tend to appreciate it each day, and those who rarely see it usually have a pretty interesting reason for seeing it. So let's haiku about that this week.

Here, I will go first: 

We have long dark nights,
Not always in winter. But
The light returns; morn.

Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

Comments:
I'm still sawing logs
When the sun arrives each morn.
Can we talk sunset?
 
I realize her
side of the bed is empty
another sunrise
 
Hello lake and sun!
Colonial Road offers
Renewal each day.

 
Every day is new:
Sky, sun, color of water
God is an artist!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#