Friday, August 06, 2021

 

Haiku Friday: Home Disasters

 
The water heater went out yesterday, which has made things pretty interesting at my house. I took an ice-cold shower last night, and wondered why if it is 75 outside and 72 in the house, why the water in pipes is somehow 33 degrees. 
 
But living in a dwelling comes with some kind of mess now and then, which only adds to the adventure of life. So let's haiku about that this week!
 
Here, I will go first:
 
Radiator cold
So I took off the cap thing
Soon... steam everywhere!
 
Now it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable pattern, and have some fun!

 


Comments:
Thump-thump-thump-thump-thump
THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP. My
Wednesday? TWO flat tires.

 
Front loading washer.
Great when it comes to water,
but oh the mold. Yuck.
 
Water all over
Still coming? Where's the cut off?
By the fuse box! Why?
 
Why am I in charge
Of cleaning up the cat poop?
Did I volunteer?

 
We clean on Sunday
To prepare for Maid Service
Which comes on Monday
 
A/C breaks down now?
100 degrees outside
Wife eight month pregnant

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#