Monday, July 19, 2021

 

Facts and feelings about flags

 

Nice haiku, all!

Christine had a fact I did not know:

The Olympic Ring
colors can be found in the
flags of all nations.

The Medievalist had one I did know:

Trucks and flags and guns,
Flying flags on vehicle.
Seems a bit hostile.

Andrew had an opinion (which makes sense-- it is a good flag):

Colorado has
The best flag and license plate
No one else comes close.

And IPLawGuy had a bunch, of which I liked these two best:

Virginia Flag
Latin motto, deep purple
Dead guy on the Ground.

Ohio Pennant
Unique amongst all states
Which strikes me as odd.



Also, just as a side note, if you are really into state symbolism and you live in Elkhart or something, please consider these Indiana State Flag leggings (which I'm sure Mike Pence approves of), which are available at Zazzle:






Comments:
Oh my stars. Literally. Those leggings are just ... wrong.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#