Wednesday, June 16, 2021

 

Programming Note

 For about a year, I profiled members of my class at Yale Law every Wednesday. Since then, I have enjoyed profiling my students. Next week, I'll start profiling my teachers. And after that, I'm going to mix it up-- rotate profiles of my classmates, students, and teachers. Lots still to come!

It's been an unexpected joy to do these profiles. It is so easy to let people slip out of our lives and memories, and there is cost to that. So many of the people I profiled in both groups are people I deeply admire. At the same time, while researching my classmates, there were some whose work just wasn't admirable-- they had spent much of their vocation on things that would make life worse for many people. Fortunately, their numbers were small compared to the group I was thrilled to find.

I hope you have been enjoying the profiles- and let me know if you have any suggestions.






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#