Friday, May 21, 2021

 

Haiku Friday: Self-Improvement

 


We've all got those things that, well, we could do better. I know that I have several! So if you could do one thing better, what would it be? Let's haiku about that this week.

Here, I'll go first:

I'd love more patience
To let others finish up
And keep in stillness.

Now it is your turn! Wait, not yet. I have another haiku:

If I could speak French
I'd do it all the time, making
Mrs. Newhouse proud.

Ok, NOW it is your turn! Just use the 5/7/5 syllable formula and have some fun!


Comments:
My memory fades.
it is not aging well for
new information.

This I remember,
plus the old stuff from years past,
just not most things new.
 
I'd sing, and sing well.
Like Anita Baker or
Shakira. Watch out!

Karioke bars
would be my playground. Hitting
high notes like Houston!

 
Learning to let go.
Provide unspoken support
As their lives unfold.
 
See the BIG picture.
What did she say at the end?
(Smile). It was all good.

 
"Mrs. Newhouse"? Non!
C'est Madame Newhouse pour toi
Nous Parlons Francais!

 
Hit a baseball hard
Or tennis ball or ping pong
Always swing and miss
 
Piano, Guitar
A musical instrument
My fingers fumble
 
If only I could
Finish all of the projects
That I have ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#